Forumsee logo
Forumsee » Motorbikes » Brands & Models » Read message
RSS: Subscribe to RSS

Yamaha - Name of part?

Yamaha motorcycle forum -
Hey so I cleaned my carbs the other day and all successful aside from I realized I?m missing a screw. I don?t know the name of it. I almost reminds me of a set screw? But it has a slotted end on it. No head just like a set screw. It lifts the rod that runs across the top of the carbs which then lift the pin on each carb that opens the butterfly valve. I?m terrible at describing things. Anyhow I?ll attach a pic but does this have a particular name? I?d like to see if I can order the part.
Date: Oct 6, 2017    Labels: Yamaha

Last videos:

Modifying Craftsman lift for Dyna
Modifying Craftsman lift for Dyna


Cars ·
Travel ·